Sunday, 4 December 2011

The Weight Issue

omagad! that's like triple of the old Mischa.
A healthier looking J Hudson.


Throughout my 22 years of life, I don't remember a single moment where I was overweight or obese. I had always been skinny. When I just came into KTJ at form 4, my weight was only 45kg with the height of 5' 6". yes, i was dead skinny. the nickname given was SKELETON. However, I was skinny due to my very high metabolic rate. Some girls in KTJ actually starved themselves to be as skinny as me, and I can never understand how being skinny is attractive. I have always been a big eater, with massive consumption of carbs in my daily diet. I can actually eat like a man. heck, I can even eat more than some guys that I know.

When I started college in Cambridge, I started gaining weight, but very slowly. I came to about 52kg. I looked much healthier. and I enjoy buying clothes even more coz I can actually fit into size 8. I used to be a size 6, and some stores don't actually have that size.

My target weight is 60kg. so up til last summer, i was already 58kg.

i recently checked my weight...
and i'm now 62kg!

I don't know where that 62kg came from, but i'm assuming it is due to the massive amount of food consumption and probably muscle weight from all those intensive netball trainings.

I'm very much happy with my weight now, though.. I realise that it is time to maintain rather than gaining. which is tough coz all my life, my goal was to gain weight.

So, does this mean.. decreasing my food consumption and regular exercise?

anyways, i'm a size 10 now. i can still my old clothes, but u know la. sendat sana sini. perut terkuar and shit like that.not funny.

whatever it is, I think staying healthy is the main thing here. mind you, I get annoyed when HEALTHY LOOKING girls say they look fat and want to lose weight. I can understand perfectly when a fat girl says i need to lose weight, and my response to that would be, that's good coz u should. no, I say this not for her to be accepted by the public, but for her own good health. and you skinny bitches out there, stop wanting to lose weight coz if being called skeleton is what you want, then I have nothing to say to that! and stop scrutinising at every detail of your body.. coz it gets worse everytime you do it. and by doing that you're just deteriorating your self-esteem.


*LOVES*

1 comment:

  1. awak da cantek dah. maintain sajor. btw. gosh ur heavy. im like 65? lol

    ReplyDelete