5 more days in Malaysia.
5 more days of heaven on Earth.
then.. go back to reality.
Exam period is the time when you get all stressed up.
You may not say it, but the only thing on your mind is getting through the exams and hopefully pass with flying colours.
Sometimes, I wished I could go back to when I was in secondary school, when life was pretty easy. I was stressed a bit with SPM but that's just it you know.
now at 22, I have to think about making sure that I MUST get my degree in July and I MUST atleast get a second upper class. First class is not impossible, but it's a bit too tough. my brain capacity may not allow me to do so.
so yes, I am super anxious. it's a different kind of anxiety. the past years, I could say to myself, if I don't pass this, then I'll have a second chance. just do the re-take.
but now.. if I don't pass this, means I have to retake, but graduating in December rather than July. and of course, suffer the consequences of getting mad at by my parents. aiyoo.
scary ok.
i'm just gonna do my best. i have been studying. but i always feel it's not enough.
there's so much that this brain can take.
so, i can only pray for my final 5 months as an MPharm undergraduate student to go as smoothly as possible.
Bismillah.
All the best to everyone going through the stress of exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment