One of the many things that I am grateful to God is the bunch of friends He has sent to me all these years. I may not appreciate the relationships I had in life, but I think that is compensated by having such amazing companions.
A great friend is someone you share your happiness and sadness with at all times. like my best friend Shera always says, "through thick and thin". Last weekend, one of my closest friends, Ezan Alia got married. It was exciting for me and my other girlfriends coz she was the first but the youngest amongst us to get married.
Ezan and I knew each other since KTJ. I was her senior by one year and we were in the same house, Irinah. I knew Ezan since she was 15 and it was interesting to witness her growing up and change into a woman throughout these years. One thing that I never stopped saying to Ezan til now is, "I'm so proud of you". It's amazing to see a person to be able to withstand all the challenges in life and yet, still come out smiling and strong as ever. Ezan is the epitomy of beauty inside out.
I treat Ezan like she's my own little sister. For the past two years, we shared about each other's lives like we never did when we were in KTJ, hence why I felt some sort of an attachment to this girl. On the day of her solemnization, I couldn't stop tearing up from the moment we sat down after bringing the dulangs in til the solemnization completed. I was shocked myself, but I guess it was because I witnessed such a beautiful ceremony and of course I was so happy that she found someone in such a short time but I could see such a great love between them. On that day, I understood the meaning of true love.
So our baby girl Ezan got married, leaving four of us (we call ourselves the attap girls). I wish her all the happiness in the world. I'm so glad that she found someone who can take a good care of her and who loves more than anything in the world. Alhamdulillah. we're gonna miss Ezan in our joyah sessions, of course she may not be able to join all the sessions but I'm sure once in a while her husband doesn't mind heheheh.
Congrats Ezan Alia! you know i love you! =)



No comments:
Post a Comment