Thursday, 3 January 2013

Try

When you're back in Malaysia, you are definitely stuck with the radio stations like hitz and flyfm, which play the same songs over and over again. I have a bad habit of not being able to drive alone without listening to music (pls don't tell my mom). 

So the current addiction is Pink's latest song called Try. The chorus keeps on playing in my head.

Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, try, try


I appreciate songs with deep, meaningful lyrics. Maybe most of you interpret this song as for someone who gets screwed over by a guy, basically a song for heartbroken.

But I interpret it differently.

It's mainly about overcoming your problems and telling you to keep trying eventhough you feel down, or worst case scenario, feel like committing suicide. every problem has its solution. Do not let it burn you til you wanna die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment