2011.
No doubt another great year.
owh yeh shit happened too but somewhat negligible.
a lot of good things. a lot of blessings in disguise.
i'm very blessed.
2012 marks the year of me leaving my student life for good.
i'm anxious+excited to see what working life has to offer.
but then again, leaving my student life and the life in UK that I built for 5 years, now that's tough shit.
I'm pretty sure I will be sad as hell.
However, life has to move on and in a way, I'm kinda glad that I'll be back in Malaysia for good.
so 2012. I welcome you with open arms.
Happy New Year everyone!
finally tukar blog layout! hahahha but so sad can't see ur giant face every time i click ur blog like the old one. AND OMG WE GOING BACK FOR GOOD TOGETHERRRR! unless someone decided that i can be supermodel and go to new york hahahahahah
ReplyDeletehahahah sayang! ur qualified to be a model ok. i dah tak bleh. must go to plus size. now size 10 org tak mau i hahahahha
ReplyDelete